Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

I know it has been a long time .....

It has been months since I posted and even longer since I picked up a paint brush.  Lots has been happening that has kept me away from painting through this period.

But I have taken up the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge as a way of getting back into the swing.  Lots have been prepared and under-coated - just need to get painting.

The photos below will show that as usual I cannot make up my mind on what to paint - so started many things and will wait to see what takes the fancy.

Painting started yesterday with the hope of a base of four mounted arquebusiers for the Italian Wars collection to be completed by end of today.

Landschneckt shot and mounted shot

20mm WWII (SS and US Rangers) and Adler Prussian Landwehr cavalry

No comments:

Post a Comment