Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A return to my favourite period

When I was younger I exclusively collected and gamed with 6mm or 1/300th figures.  A work sojourn to the UK for a few years in the mid 1990's meant that I met up with Adler miniatures and I fell in love with them.  Initially I was only going to collect armies to do the various battles in the 100 Days campaign.  But over time this has grown to encompass may other armies.

While I have continued to slowly build these armies, since then I have wandered off into many other periods and scales.

With the coming of the 200th anniversary of the Napoleon's campaign into Russia, I decided it was time to move back to the unpainted lead pile and get the Russians done so I can game various battles in 2012. 

Here is the unpainted Russian stuff I have found this morning - I am sure there are a few more divisions in a box somewhere and I have no cavalry or artillery in this pile - they too are stored somewhere else.


I will chronicle the painting of these over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment