Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

ACE’d it

I have continued on a building spree - a great way of relaxing with work so busy.

First up is the completed ACE RSO ambulance.  I have left it in pieces until undercoated.



I have also done an IBG Mack truck for my US forces.


I’ve also pulled another ACE kit out and managed to get it done.  It’s a French truck commandeered as a German ambulance.


And lastly for the moment is a beast of an anti-tank gun.  Again an ACE kit.   I had been warned the guns are particularly hard work and that was pretty true.  Will look great with some paint and based.


There a few other pretty special things close to finished. Perhaps in the next day or two and then I’ll paint them.

2 comments:

  1. Three new builds! THat is excellent progress. Looking forward to seeing them all with a coat of paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan and there are more to come.

      At the moment I am enjoying building and reducing the pile of cardboard model boxes in the basement that I am finding it difficult to stop and start painting.

      Delete