Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

First buildings for Kleinstadt


The first four buildings for Kleinstadt are finished.  All are N scale railway buildings that I have painted (with the excpetion of that wonderful frescoes and the patterned tiled roof on the tower).  I have also weathered t hem using a combination of techniques.  I've learnt a lot and really enjoyed doing these.

No basing yet as this will be done once all buildings are done for the town and I can work out what bases are needed where.













 






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. I have had great inspiration and guidance from Rob on the Wargamers Forum.
      Richard

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wil thanks for your comment. I have admired your work for a number of years so appreciate it.

      Richard

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks mate. I am trying out a bunch of new techniques mainly based around those I use on my 20mm WWII armour which I stole from 1/35th scale modelling :)
      Richard

      Delete
  4. Splendid looking buildings!I hope the plan is working!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking buildings!

    Cheers,

    David.

    ReplyDelete