Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Back at work

It has been a long time since I sat at the desk and got serious painting done.  I spent an hour and a half last night and will get another hour done tonight.  So I thought I would celebrate my taking a photo and showing the variety of things that I want to finish before I move into something new.

So the photo below shows:
- 8 Numidian horsemen for 2 Impetus LC bases done awaiting varnish, basing and javelins
- 12 skirmishers for 2 Impetus S bases done awaiting varnish, basing and javelins
- 5 Gaul cavalry for 1 Impetus CM base with horses done and base coat on the riders
- half of a Saxon SYW 28mm infantry regiment that are using the wonderful Eureka figures.
- lastly a quick experiment with some Pendraken 10mm WWI British to see how they paint up and whether I can paint them to be happy with them.



2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back at the painting desk, Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I look forward to seeing them finished.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete