Saturday, May 21, 2011

Russian Napoleonics finally

Finally I have managed to get some of the Russian Napoleonics finished and up.  These guys were sitting in one of the bags in the photo that started this blog.

Painting took a long elapsed time because of other distractions - but only 3-4 hours in total.  I also needed to wait until I got a shipment of bases from Litko,  Their custom sized bases are great and I will never need to mark and cut plastic card to base these guys on again.





I will get some of the French that painted years ago out for a photo soon.

2 comments:

  1. thanks matt - only another 70 or so battalions

    ReplyDelete